" Les Voltigeurs " Index du Forum " Les Voltigeurs "
Le forum du clan

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FULL STEVE@JOBS %BIOGRAPHY BY WALTER ISA-ACSON

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    " Les Voltigeurs " Index du Forum -> Amusements -> Tchat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
cothed

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL STEVE@JOBS %BIOGRAPHY BY WALTER ISA-ACSON Répondre en citant

STEVE JOBS BIOGRAPHY BY WALTER ISAACSON > bit.ly/1NBVeoy

Get,book,club,recommendations,,access,to,more,1,000,reading,group,guides,,author,updates,,and,more!,Bringing,Simon,&,Schuster,authors,to,live,audiencesAbout,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,Corporate,,,Information,,,Divisions,,,and,,,Imprints,,,Press,,,Releases,,,Careers,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,International,,,Sites,,,Australia,,,Canada,,,India,,,United,,,Kingdom,,,Industry,,,Services,,,SimonandSchuster.biz,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,Speakers,,,Bureau,,,Higher,,,Education,,,Desk,,,Copies,,,Exam,,,Copies,,,Teachers,,,&,,,Librarians,,,Self,,,Publishing,,,Archway,,,Publishing,,,Distribution,,,Services,,,Client,,,Publisher,,,Other,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,Sites,,,Pimsleur,,,Riveted,,,XOXO,,,After,,,Dark,,,Tips,,,on,,,Life,,,&,,,Love,,,Off,,,the,,,Shelf,,,Help,,,Order,,,Status,,,Return,,,a,,,Product,,,Contact,,,Us,,,Visit,,,our,,,Help,,,Center,,,Site,,,Map,,,Report,,,Piracy,,,Manuscript,,,Submissions,,,,,,2016,,,Simon,,,&,,,Schuster,,,,IncOnce,you,built,a,couple,of,radios,,youd,see,a,TV,in,the,catalogue,and,say,,I,can,build,that,as,well,,even,if,you,didnt"Steve,Jobs,Biographer,to,be,on,60,Minutes,Sunday"He,had,always,admired,his,fathers,competence,and,savvyHe,,saw,,a,,calf,,being,,born,,,and,,he,,was,,amazed,,when,,the,,tiny,,animal,,struggled,,up,,within,,minutes,,and,,began,,to,,walkJony,,,and,,,I,,,think,,,up,,,most,,,of,,,the,,,products,,,together,,,and,,,then,,,pull,,,others,,,in,,,and,,,say,,,,Hey,,,,what,,,do,,,you,,,think,,,about,,,this?,,,He,,,gets,,,the,,,big,,,picture,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,the,,,most,,,infinitesimal,,,details,,,about,,,each,,,productThats,what,we,did,with,the,iPodI,,,remember,,,running,,,into,,,the,,,house,,,,cryingI,,,love,,,it,,,when,,,you,,,can,,,bring,,,really,,,great,,,design,,,and,,,simple,,,capability,,,to,,,something,,,that,,,doesnt,,,cost,,,much,,,,he,,,said,,,as,,,he,,,pointed,,,out,,,the,,,clean,,,elegance,,,of,,,the,,,housesThats,,,what,,,we,,,tried,,,to,,,do,,,with,,,the,,,first,,,MacSo,they,researched,where,the,best,schools,were,and,scraped,together,every,dime,and,bought,a,house,for,$21,000,in,a,nicer,districtSo,,,by,,,1955,,,,after,,,nine,,,years,,,of,,,marriage,,,,they,,,were,,,looking,,,to,,,adopt,,,a,,,childBut,it,did,,at,times,,serve,a,purposeKnowing,,,I,,,was,,,adopted,,,may,,,have,,,made,,,me,,,feel,,,more,,,independent,,,,but,,,I,,,have,,,never,,,felt,,,abandonedHes,in,the,engine,room,,and,hes,got,his,shirt,off,and,looks,like,James,DeanWe,,,like,,,to,,,think,,,everything,,,was,,,idyllic,,,in,,,the,,,1950s,,,,but,,,this,,,guy,,,was,,,one,,,of,,,those,,,engineers,,,who,,,had,,,messed-up,,,livesI,had,a,good,friend,named,Rick,Ferrentino,,and,wed,get,into,all,sorts,of,trouble,,he,recalledMy,,dad,,would,,drive,,me,,in,,the,,morning,,and,,pick,,me,,up,,in,,the,,eveningHis,,father,,was,,calm,,and,,gentle,,,traits,,that,,his,,son,,later,,praised,,more,,than,,emulatedIt,,was,,one,,of,,the,,few,,times,,in,,his,,life,,that,,he,,faced,,his,,fathers,,angerHe,had,a,vivid,memory,of,sitting,on,the,lawn,of,his,house,,when,he,was,six,or,seven,years,old,,telling,the,girl,who,lived,across,the,streetIt,,,was,,,mysterious,,,and,,,high-tech,,,and,,,made,,,living,,,here,,,very,,,excitingGreg,Calhoun,,who,became,close,to,Jobs,right,after,college,,saw,another,effectJobs,said,that,his,appreciation,for,Eichler,homes,instilled,in,him,a,passion,for,making,nicely,designed,products,for,the,mass,marketHe,,,got,,,me,,,the,,,parts,,,,but,,,he,,,also,,,got,,,me,,,a,,,job,,,in,,,the,,,plant,,,where,,,they,,,made,,,frequency,,,countersWhen,,,it,,,came,,,time,,,for,,,him,,,to,,,go,,,into,,,fourth,,,grade,,,,the,,,school,,,decided,,,it,,,was,,,best,,,to,,,put,,,Jobs,,,and,,,Ferrentino,,,into,,,separate,,,classesThere,,Paul,,tried,,to,,pass,,along,,his,,love,,of,,mechanics,,and,,carsThis,,,is,,,who,,,I,,,am,,,,and,,,you,,,cant,,,expect,,,me,,,to,,,be,,,someone,,,Im,,,not,,,,he,,,replied,,,when,,,I,,,asked,,,him,,,the,,,questionWed,be,looking,for,a,generator,,a,carburetor,,all,sorts,of,componentsAt,the,wooden,counters,up,front,,laden,with,thick,catalogues,in,tattered,binders,,people,would,haggle,for,switches,,resistors,,capacitors,,and,sometimes,the,latest,memory,chipsHis,,houses,,were,,smart,,and,,cheap,,and,,goodMy,job,is,to,say,when,something,sucks,rather,than,sugarcoat,it,,he,saidAnd,,he,,said,,,Well,,Ill,,be,,a,,bat,,out,,of,,hell f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    " Les Voltigeurs " Index du Forum -> Amusements -> Tchat
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation